View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:43 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
I have a noob question about WinMo builds. I can see on my About screen that I have WinMo 6.5, Build 5.2.21887. I see you also have 28014, which I assume is Build 6.5.3.28014. I see now you are playing with 25006. Does that mean it is 6.5.2.25006? Since 6.5.3 is the latest iteration, where do new versions of 6.5.2 come from? Is there a stability issue with 6.5.3 that causes people to trust it less and want to stick with some iteration of 6.5.2? I guess that's 3 questions....
I believe 25006 is also 6.5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
I can confirm that AGPS isnt working for me either. It used to work wonderfully on your first few sense 2.5 roms - launch Google Maps and BAM! - instant location...sometimes as accurate as real GPS.

Bummer too cuz having AGPS is really useful in NYC where you are often in tall buildings with no way of locking on to the GPS satellites (sans going outside of course).
I'll try using the older version of AGPS package & see if that restores it back to the way it was.

though I just tested, loaded google, and it went straight to where I was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
A quick noob question... I seem to remember reading somewhere that in between test ROM's I should flash back to the stock or shipping ROM first. Any truth to that? I want to go back to 2.1 briefly and see what I'm missing.

I'm not a believer, but many are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
downloaded the latest 2012 6.5.3 rom and i cannot get exchange to work. i have always had to enter the domain and the server address but the domain box is greyed out and i cant enter it. anyone have any ideas?
I've never had that issue, I have exchange setup during SASHIMI vis xml....you can try my latest rom, posting next....