View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:52 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Last night I hauled my Harley up to Gadsden to a nice lady and her father (retired sickle cop, lucky son-of-a-xxxxx) who bought it sight unseen from Hogs4sale. Fetched a fair price too! Nice lady, her and her dad were going to share it. Lived on the river in Rainbow City, absolutely beautiful. I digress again. Anyway, on the way up there, a DMax was pulling an open trailer with looked like a couple Palm or Coconut trees (hard to tell, they were laying down). Looked like total he had less than 6,000 lbs. Not much at all. He was out in the left lane in rush hour traffic making everyone happy, when I noticed a puff of smoke, like he whomped down on it. Of course no acceleration. Then a couple more bigger puffs and I suspected I'd see a right blinker. Sure enough, he's wanting over. He goes for the far right lane, and rides it for about 1/4 of a mile and then all hel... let's make that all aluminum lets go and boy howdy, what a smoke show. On the curb it goes. I would've stopped to help him out, but I had a Harley to deliver. I gave my truck a wink and said, "ata boy, that's a good Cummins, keep on a'hummin."
wow, must be one rich person considering you have a really nice truck, a harley, an airstream...
next story gonna be about your personal jet? is this John Travolta?