View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:37 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
With Manila 2.5, I notice that the favorites on the "People" tab and the "Photos" tab it is hard to see the tab icons because the content is "in the background"...is that due to the bottom curtain transparency being enabled?

Well YES makes it more difficult, the icons can get mixed in. I don't use the transparent because when someone else tries to use my phone they seem to get confused because the icons mix in with the background.

Droidrox39