View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:33 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
Have you shown stable proof yet? I have yet to see it.

Have I shown stable proof that the N1 is better? No, I have yet to.

All you're doing is bashing your head against a wall trying to convince us why the Droid is better, spewing out incorrect data, thus making you look like a very simple person, if I may.

Anyways, it's all in a matter of opinion. Go play with your Droid, i'll play with my Tp2, and the others will play with their N1's and we'll all be happy.

*Tosses ball* Go get it boy.
I don't have a Droid, I have a TP2.

And yes, I have backed up all of my arguments. Again, my arguments:
1: The Droid has a better processor. It does more per clock cycle than a qualcomm, and it can be overclocked to 1.1 gigs with no problems (which is faster than the snapdragon in the Nexus, and still doing more per clock cycle). I only brough tthis up when someone incorrectly said the Nexus had a better processor simply based on clock speed.
2: The resolution on the Droid is better. I only brought up this fact when someone said it was a fact that the display ont he Nexus was better.
3: The screens are the same size. I only brought up this fact when someone else said the Nexus was better because it had a bigger screen.
4: The devices are the same size. I only brought up this fact when someone else said it was a negative for the Droid that it has a keyboard.
5: The Droid has a keyboard. Again, someone else said the Droid's keyboard is crappy. At least it has a keyboard.
6: The Droid runs Android 2.1. I only brought this up when someone else said the Nexus had a newer or better OS.
7: And the Droid ships with 16 gigs of storage.

I think these all make a pretty solid argument. And I'm not the one in here calling everyone a moron or an idiot for not agreeing with me. Now, look at the other side of the argument. What is there- a bunch of name calling, twisting facts, straw man arguments, and that's pretty much it.