View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

I'm normally a user of Straight up sense.. In seeing that Energy is looking at ditching that clean look for cookie...

I downloaded both Cookie & Max.

Max - naa.. It might have stayed if I could change the auto linked items.. I dont use that version of calender. I use the other one. You can edit appointment frequency. Also didnt care for the fact that hitting those button only took you too the slider instead of bringing up the program.

Cookie - Take it or leave it actually. I only use about 4 on home/20 links soo.. Alittle rougher on mem. not too bad. Call history back on front is good. Going to give it a dry run for a day or so.

The one issue I would love to see addressed is the battery life... There is battery drain even in airplane mode. I thought it was my radio searching but apparently not. I'm guessing its an issue with 6.5.5 roms.

I also would like to have a docs cab. Im one of the few that didnt have mem drain over it running. ( shrugs ) But is very handy for pulling up invoices etc Quickly while with customers. Cab would work better for those who do want it since most don't seem to have a need for it.

Ereader... would be neat BUT only if you can actually turn it off...

(wondering how many of santods mods will work on cookie version)

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.