View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:29 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2ride View Post
I'm have this same problem..."Caulkulins_Touch_Pro2_Tweeks.cab Install failed"

Many rebuilds and moving from beta 2 to RC 2 and I have the same issue...

I have been dl'ing in Linux and uncompressing to my windows partition THEN booting to windows. Not sure but this could be where the problem is coming from..?

Unpacking the kitchen in windows this time. We'll see if that changes anything

Does anyone know if you can run the kitchen on linux? I tried Wine with no luck

EDIT:

I took the cab out, re-built and got the same window but told me it could not locate 'tweaks.com'

I think it is a bigger problem then just the .cab failing to install. I can move the window to the side and the rom loads but it is really buggy and only barely works. Tried to install multiple other cabs and nothing would work. Will not connect to a computer either, have to manually enter boot loader to re-flash.
Sorry man Windows 7 x64 here so I have no idea.

Droidrox39