View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Want2ride
Lurker

Want2ride is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPATR1OTS View Post
This happened to me earlier today. All I did was delete the kitchen, re-extract it and everything is fine now. Doesn't really make sense, but.....
I'm have this same problem..."Caulkulins_Touch_Pro2_Tweeks.cab Install failed"

Many rebuilds and moving from beta 2 to RC 2 and I have the same issue...

I have been dl'ing in Linux and uncompressing to my windows partition THEN booting to windows. Not sure but this could be where the problem is coming from..?

Unpacking the kitchen in windows this time. We'll see if that changes anything

Does anyone know if you can run the kitchen on linux? I tried Wine with no luck

EDIT: OK I Unpack the kitchen in windows, turned off my anti-virus and firewall, rebuilt the rom and I no longer have the tweak.cab issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I was on the verge of taking that cab out ... but I will try re-downloading first! Thanks!
I took the cab out, re-built and got the same window but told me it could not locate 'tweaks.com'

I think it is a bigger problem then just the .cab failing to install. I can move the window to the side and the rom loads but it is really buggy and only barely works. Tried to install multiple other cabs and nothing would work. Will not connect to a computer either, have to manually enter boot loader to re-flash.

Last edited by Want2ride; 02-26-2010 at 09:49 PM.