View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:48 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

So I'm flashing back to stock from my sd card right now because I got an error on boot regarding the tweak cab. There is no way to clear the dialog box and the phone won't connect with active sync. I'm building with 21893, no manila. Only thinks I really did differently this time was adding the Gloss Black dialer and Opera 10 -- neither seems like it would pose a problem.

I went back through this thread and there are some mentions of getting this error, but with no resolution other than removing the tweak cab. I'm going to rebuild, but if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great. I don't want to just remove the cab as I have never had this problem before.

Thanks!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...