View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Psychobaby
You will NEVER know...

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 Tools for Flashing *I'm New*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozie View Post
Do i need software to unlock it because the only access to a pc that i have is through school and they block software installs.
First what tp2 do you have? CDMA or GSM? I am posting the link for HardSPL but this one is for GSM ONLY!!!! It will not work on CDMA!
And if your school blocks software downloads you will have to find another pc to use because you have to dl the HardSPL package...the link I am providing will help you out with allot of your questions. If you need more help ask away and someone is sure to help you out! Good luck!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80265

Oh duh just saw you are with Metro so its CDMA right? I will try and find a dif link but read this one anyway I believe it will point you to the unlocker you need for your phone

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?

Last edited by Psychobaby; 02-26-2010 at 07:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.