View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:57 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-26 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Well the weather panel can be made transparent as well. In ohio were it snows everyday the snow looks stupid without the weather panel. In the summer I may remove it. The only thing I've used that I didn't post was a 20 quicktabs with a BG4All that works perfect in landscape. I'm gonna post the EXT & cab for it back at my original post when I get home. Just encase someone wants to try it.

Any word on the startup sound not working?

Droidrox39