View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

I've been using the Energy Rom's since they have started and get 12+ hours of battery life everyday on every rom he has released. There are basically four steps I do to achieve this. 1st is I set my email to check for new emails every 30 minutes, 2nd I go into advanced configurations and select menu from the right soft key and when the menu opens up I select more settings and than choose connections and I have my connection disconnect after 10 seconds, the 3rd step I do is install the battery enhance cab I have posted below, the last step is installing Lumos cab which helps control the backlight of the phone. These have always worked for me on all of his roms for me and I'll expect they should work for you as well. Remember the more you check your battery and play with the phone the more battery you end up using. You can download the lumos cab from this lnk. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1249980147
Attached Files
File Type: cab battery enchance.cab (1.6 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.