View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:19 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I use the 6.5.x Sense 2.5 ones. But to be honest I jumped ship for a few to try out Mightyrom Love but that only lasted a day cause I was having major problems with email in manilla2.1/in general. I really enjoyed the speed of manilla 2.1 though. That is my only issue with the 2.5 roms they are slow. BTW, what is your page pool? Thanks.
Page pool's a secret...... hahaha. J/K, I use 16. I don't like to mess with that as that can cause massive across the board issues with a rom in various ways. I've actually been running something out of the norm too. As much as I love the 6.5.x bottom taskbar. I've been running a 6.5 2.5 ROM the last few days, and it's been smooth and lightning fast, been lovin it actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
I am on 23540 2.5 without the HTC messaging and it seems to work just fine!

Always want the latest and the best!

Thanks
Glad to hear it Wizzard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Ok downloaded the 23540 2.5 rom and having trouble with email program too, damn. I think Mighty is also using 23540 so I guess its the wm build. SIgh I hope 23541 fixes that. I am convienced its my yahoo account screwing stuff up, i dont have exchange setup yet.
Hmm, not sure why you were having email trouble. When I was running the 23540, my email was fine, but I didn't use yahoo. As technically you have to "pay"/upgrade your account to be able to use yahoo on outlook and mobile phones, supposedly.... But then again it works fine on my Itouch and my Imail on my MB pro.... stupid yahoo....

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.