View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everburg View Post
Thank you for your help. I'm using "Energy.HERMAN.23529.Sense.2.5.16.Feb.2010" and there is no battery.dll to begin with. There is a "battdrvr.dll." I have both dll files in the windows folder, should I delete battdrvr.dll?
What I gave you was a battery.dll. Do not mess the other file. Did you follow the instructions as I gave? or did you try to find it by search? It might be a hidden file. Here's the test, if you use Active sync and select Explore, open My Mobile Device and then drop it in the Windows Folder, if it doesn't ask you to overwrite it, then it's not in that build. It should though, but again I can only promise this for the earlier builds.