View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 PM
mkc90
Halfway to VIP Status

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

well i really like everything ..but is there anyway u can show me how you do that ?

i been trying to change everything like the slider ..the top n bottom curtians i guess thats what their are call ..n the clock well everything but to another color ..like lets see red n black for example ..but i really like urs is really colorfull!..oh yea n im a noob at this ..not at flashing but all that yes lol ..please be patient n thank u..
i will follow every intruction u give me , because i really want to learn n make people happy.
If you look at post 5 and 9 of this thread there are a bunch of links and pics of themes and WP's, and head into the themes forum and read through any of Santods threads, there's a bunch in there. Also, make sure you're using mods for 2.5 only and if it mentions they only work on certain builds, make sure 2012 is one of them. And Lay Lay linked a ton of great stuff, so hit some thanks for him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I still use 2.1, no love for me?
We all still love and respect you bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
eman <- puts his head down in shame for the X man..........
Toooo funny bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I am using whatever messaging and email program that came with the last rom. I can send a picture via email through the album or camera but I cannot find an option to send via text messaging that works. The option to send via messaging is an option but nothing is attached to the text when you send it. I tried text different addresses but nothing was ever attached. Emailing picts works fine but not everyone I sent pictures to can access email. Is this operator error or a problem with the rom or programs.
The two that work great with this ROM are in the paperclip, one Flyers modded (it's got his name in the title) or Imnuts one (with his name in it too). Others may work well, but those two are known to work with no issues.
okay thanks ..i will try my best..if i need help hopefully yall can help me n thanks again guys