View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:33 AM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

can anyone give a straight answer as what exactly needs to be replaced from an old build to fix the htc phone canvas caller id on newer builds like 28232. i have found a million vague answers but non are complete and non work for me. i pulled 28232 out of calkulins newest kitchen and he has fixed it but when i did a compare on his sys and mine there is way more difference than should be needed to fix the dialer so i assume he is just further customizing it to his kitchen. i know he adds in threaded email as well which i would also like to know what is needed to do. i messaged calkulin but have not gotten a response. sorry for the long message but this is driving me nuts, anyone know for sure exactly what is needed?