View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:00 AM
icon123
Regular 'Geeker

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-24 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23540 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Calkulin I downloaded the Updated Verizon Carrier you posted and decided to cook a Verizon Rom for these users that were reporting issues using the All Carriers Build, they reported that now the keyboard keys are working properly but they still needed to install the key mapping correction cab? Anyone on Verizon wanna throw me a bone here, Is this true?
I'm not currently running the new verizon carrier. With the old one, I have no key mapping problems. It's hard to believe that the revised verizon carrier would be the cause. I know there was someone else on here that seem to have a problem with 2 of his keys being wrong. I don't know how that was ever resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
Yes I selected Manila 2.5. I have been using NRGZ's ROMS but I want to learn how to do this for myself that way I can control exactly what goes into it. Thanks for your response. Any suggestions to try to fix the issue?

PS

The Software info screen still shows the hardware info instead, anyone know how to fix this?
I don't have that problem with the software info showing hardware info.

As far as the packages I put up, make sure you place them in \EXT\Shared\Packages folder and keep them named what I have them as. I think location and order matters when you are cooking. I assume you are double clicking them in the kitchen to enable them? Otherwise, there is really no mystery in adding packages and cooking. We just have to watch file naming and order sometimes because duplicate files do/will get overwritten. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad.