View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:03 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
3 questions:

1. How do you Mute or Silence a call when it's ringing? I can only answer/ignore/send text. I want it to keep ringing but mute the volume.

2. What's the reg value to change the Left Softkey to "All Contacts" so that I see the Manila contacts app? If I change it to "Contacts", it shows the Windows contacts app which I don't want.

3. How do you upload a picture directly to facebook from the Album? i don't see that option anywhere..

TIA.
1. pushing on the vol button works for me.
2. don't remember ill need to look that up for u.
3. i didn't include album 3.2 cuz i still think it's buggy. so no direct upload to facebook.... sorry.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils