View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:39 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Need a lil bit of help guys... I have the issue where sliding the slide to answer doesnt answer the call. Same problem I had on EnergyRom. I was able to fix it by editing a registry (suspendresume to #777). Well Energy has regedit cooked in which made it simple, this rom doesnt. No big deal because I can search and downloaded/installed phm regedit. Problem is its not working for me. I can navigate all the way to the registry, and after soft reset I can edit the registry but then regedit freaks out and wont let me save it or do anything else. I installed to sd and to main memory with no difference. Any ideas? I know I can edit using total commander but total commander only recognizes hexadecimal, I tried something to convert #777 to hex but I dont know if that works.

Also, looking for a java midlet program thats included in energy but not this one. I want to install opera mini but cant without the java program. I installed one, cant remember which ('intent' I think) but wouldnt let me install opera mini to it.

Bro I posted ur cabs in NRGy...but here is the 777 cab also...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Shaggy's_SuspendResume777[1].cab (1.6 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!