View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

WOOHOOOO..!! I'm startin to get the hang of this... I just can't find out how to change the first font in every title to a capitalized letter and make the "TitaniumWeather" text one size smaller to match the rest...

When I goto notepad++ and do a search for Music or w/e it gives me the layer ID and than if I continue I get the condensed text also, but it doesn't show it lower cased like it does on my phone, so I would know exactly what Music text I should capitalize, same goes with TitaniumWeather, I dunno which one to lower case or change font size... Thanks lobo you definitely are doin a great job at passing it on..!! I've already got PM's about this as well and I'm just forwarding the info u gave me, so I'm passin it on too..!!