View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23540/21892 |Feb 22| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

I am running Feb 24th 23540 Standard and this is a great ROM. I tweeted NRGZ28 as to the significance of the decrease in the ROM sizes (~20 MB lighter) but didn't get a response; anybody know?

I also have to comment that along with the speed increase, I no longer have to fight to kill my data connection. The data was ALWAYS running in previous versions but not so in this latest.

Great ROM. Thanks NRGZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am running the 23540 MaxManila Feb 24 ROM and I am enjoying the speed. I am also enjoying having the HTC Task Manager back, however, I have now had a couple of times in which I could not pull the task manager up...I had to softreset to get it to work...has anyone else had that problem?
The task manager seems to only be available on the Home Screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
anyone got swype to work on the NRGz rom?
Swype is working great and has a new skin. Someone at XDA was re-working the EZInput keyboard (graphics) to make it lighter and more responsive; I believe they may have been involved with this.

Last edited by mp1; 02-25-2010 at 12:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.