View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Try out MaxTTM, this will do all the work for you, all you do is set your wallpaper and it converts and restarts, done.
I see you also got my transparent softkey .tsk just fine, as well.

Set the wallpaper you want as usual.
>Launch MaxTTM.
>Make sure to set Component to > "Both"
>Change Method to > "Wallpaper"
>The next section remains unselectable!
>Check all 3 boxes below.
>Tap "Convert"!
>Wait for reset.
Done!

Now each time you change the wallpaper, it will automatically convert and restart and set the bars appropriately.

Make all settings like this!

Hope this was helpful and enjoy full screen wallpaper on all tabs, with this and BG4all!
Do not try to use other feature of this program on current roms, as it likely won't work and may cause you problems. Until it gets updated, which I don't know that it will.
Is there anyway to get the top and bottom bars transparent while using the Mr. X animated background? I am assuming it cannot be done........