View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Wow yeah that's crazy! I wonder what is causing this? It seems like every other rom is doing this, but maybe its just me. lol Maybe he does like pre-releases without the battery fixes....idunno.

Ok, its killing me to see people crying about the battery and I know something that works. Before going back to Twisted's rom I had tried Feb16's sense 2.5 21891's build. I replaced the battery.dll with this one to get the battery running in tip top form. Extract and drop in the Windows Folder.
Attached Files
File Type: rar battery.rar (22.6 KB, 140 views) Click for barcode!