View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:50 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

I'm testing a 25006 ROM, but it has no LZX, getting ready to flash w/ LZX in a few.....so far seems very fast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
1. Any particular SYS? just the latest/stabalist?
Latest & greatest. Cooked a rom using your kitchen and sys 23529.
Seems to be zippier then 28014.

2. Leave Opera out or add back in?
Out.

3. Leave Google out or add back in?
Out.

4. YouTube out or in? I'm pretty sure it's going back in
In. Had problems with cabs.

5. LZX Compression, yes or no? anyone running into any issues w/ it?
Yes. No problems here and love the space.

anything else needed added or removed?
Add BG4ALL when ready.
Add Office 2010
Remove Adobe. Cabs available.

Thanks OMJ for all you do for us.
yeah, I forgot to mention....I'm using Office 2010 now

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
OMJ, for the next version, could you see about getting the AGPS in Google Maps working again? It seems like it doesn't work anymore regardless of whether it's installed to memory or to internal storage.
I'm not really sure what it is that needs fixing....but I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Latest and stabalist.

Opera out. I like installing it to the internal storage because it keeps all your settings, and easier to update.

Google out, easier to update.

Definitely in!

No issue that I've noticed. I like the space.

• Phone codes folder takes up less than kilobyte (0.245 KB) and makes getting into all those CDMA options much easier.
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3029
  • Reg edit for the "reflow" option in adobe reader.
  • I think there was a new update for marketplace.

Pie in the sky requests:
  • working scroll wheel in google maps/opera. (right now scroll only zooms out in gmaps, but not in.)
  • Would love to have the data arrows working if a new CDMA dialer ever came about.

I like having IE built in so that I that if Opera is doing something funny with a website, there is another browser built in to try the page on.

I'm seeing a common response....lol

I already added the reflow reg to my kitchen along w/ the cache that was posted. I used to have those phone codes in my roms last yr, I'll take another look. I am not sure what needs to be done for the scroll wheel....my time is limited so I cant always research these things, but if anyone finds the solution by all means let me know so I can incorporate.

oh & I forgot to mention b4, but IE can probably be omiited, but I really never considered it....but as said b4, u can use my kitchen + template & remove IE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
glad to see your done with the "other woman" for a while and are back to your one true love, us. actually can't wait to check her out and see if we need to befriend her or spread ****ty rumors behind her back.

I personally like to have aa=ll of
lol ez... PPCG has & will always be my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
OMJ,
A lot of thanks, and of course To be consistent with our wills: "as we care of Diamond free Space, We also respect your free space". So, What ever you decide is GOOD FOR US. Kind Regards Sabroso.

1. Any particular SYS?
with all respect to everyone, I will say the one that HAD BETTER BATTERY LIFE!!!
2. Opera?
OUT, because "internal storage" safe space.
3. Google Maps?
Out, because it save everything in "internal storage", including Apps Data.
4. YouTube?
As you said, IN.
5. LZX Compression? anyone running into any issues w/ it?
IN, space is need it in some/particular times. Anyway I see no downspeed effect or inestability with compression.

more things:
INSIDE the ROM, but please can you update Marketplace (this the link for download) (new one allow to install everything in "internal storage" for our diamonds) and please update Live for Mobile Phone (Live is force to install main memory anyway).
Maybe, I believe the "power button" will fail over time with use,
perhaps change "PSshutXP" with "SlidetoShutdown", or anything to not have to push for 5 seconds the "power button" to Shutdown
and have more space between "shutdown" and "Restart" button.
--------------------------------
TO EVERYONE: You can use "Advance Config" (is inside "settings" and "HTC personalization tab") included in OMJ ROMs to relocated some "default" folder locations to the "internal storage". I personaly relocated: "apps data", "program files", My documents, My music, My photos, My videos, My ebooks, "favorities", "internet temporal", "cookies", "history", etc., etc, etc.
Just go to the "Location" section and make your changes by selecting where is the new folders (no need to manually write the hole path).
------------------------------

Rhacy,
In a kindness (gentel) way I will invite you to test install Google Maps 4.0.0 in "Internal Storage". As OMJ said it also save the "Apps data" in the "internal storage".
ok, I grabbed the latest marketplace, gonna try to convert to EXT. I have not seen "PSshutXP" with "SlidetoShutdown".....have a link?