View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:25 AM
LayLay
PPCGeeks Regular

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Anytime! The only thing I can think of is if you're possibly running a bunch of other programs/apps that are not closing down. After you do the flash dance, try loading up memmaid, it's free for a couple of weeks, and take a look at what's left running, because there are some apps that will not close down (siriusWM6 and slacker are a couple that I can think of off the top of my head) and although I personally haven't had a slow down at all with lots of multi-tasking.

Aight so here's the deal...last night I flash back to stock and prior to flashing Mr.X-cellent Rom I check out the memory usage for stock and it was at about 50%. So flashed the ROM but this time when I uploaded my programs (cabs) I installed it to my storage card. And WOW what a difference after all that had been installed my memory is still right now as we speak sitting at 51%.

For to everyone if you have to install any programs make sure you install to your storage card instead of device memory, but some programs will install it to you device memory with asking if you want to install to your SD.
" for hitting the Button!"
This post has been thanked 1 times.