View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:56 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

OMJ,
A lot of thanks, and of course To be consistent with our wills: "as we care of Diamond free Space, We also respect your free space". So, What ever you decide is GOOD FOR US. Kind Regards Sabroso.

1. Any particular SYS?
with all respect to everyone, I will say the one that HAD BETTER BATTERY LIFE!!!
2. Opera?
OUT, because "internal storage" safe space.
3. Google Maps?
Out, because it save everything in "internal storage", including Apps Data.
4. YouTube?
As you said, IN.
5. LZX Compression? anyone running into any issues w/ it?
IN, space is need it in some/particular times. Anyway I see no downspeed effect or inestability with compression.

more things:
1) INSIDE the ROM, but please can you update Marketplace ("CAB" link for download) (new one allow to install everything in "internal storage" for our diamonds) and please update Live for Mobile Phone
(EDIT: I have not put the direct Link for "Live for Mobile Phone" because in Mobile.Microsoft webpage they still have the old version
v10.7.0057.0801 and in the MarketPlace webpage they have the (Feb 22, 2010) new release v10.7.0060.2300 , even in the best families this happen, LOL)
and Live is FORCE to install in main memory anyway).
2) Maybe, I believe the "power button" will fail over time with use,
perhaps change "PSshutXP" with "SlidetoShutdown", or anything to not have to push for 5 seconds the "power button" to Shutdown
and have more space between "shutdown" and "Restart" button.
EDIT: Manekineko Thanks for the Link( is in Post #3449 )
--------------------------------
TO EVERYONE: You can use "Advance Config" (is inside "settings" and "HTC personalization tab") included in OMJ ROMs to relocated some "default" folder locations to the "internal storage". I personaly relocated: "apps data", "program files", My documents, My music, My photos, My videos, My ebooks, "favorities", "internet temporal", "cookies", "history", etc., etc, etc.
Just go to the "Location" section and make your changes by selecting where is the new folders (no need to manually write the hole path).
------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
3) I think Google Maps .....no matter where you install it, it's going to load up it's App Data and App Data Cache Folders in Main Storage...
Rhacy,
In a kindness (gentel) way I will invite you to test install Google Maps 4.0.0 in "Internal Storage". As OMJ said it also save the "Apps data" in the "internal storage".
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-26-2010 at 04:26 AM. Reason: add link, remove link, add thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.