View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:48 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
There were tons of "battery tweaks" in the early days of the Diamond that eventually every chef started using. I don't remember all of them but there were definitely at least a handful of them. I'll try and find them if i can.

As for my usage - I'm using my phone in the same location and about the same amount on average that I have for the last year or so. But with identical usage, the phone lasts about 50% as long as it used to on my old ROM ie, the battery is getting used up almost twice as quickly. BUT - my old ROM was 6.1 and used TouchFLO3D instead of Sense so that could very well have something to do with it.

I'll try one of the newer ones though, thanks again and keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
my battery last about the same as my stock diamond rom prior to the battery tweaks. Yes, the7thson, I remember a handful of them and that's why I asked. This rom last about half as long a before. Before the flash, I could unplug my phone at 6am and by 6pm I was at 70% with light use. Today I unplugged and it immediatly dropped to 96. Then I surfed the net using opera and thet kills the battery period. It would drain the phone prior to mikRom too. But before I could surf for a couple of hours, today I could only surf for one hour before I needed to plug it in. I've been trying to find the battery tweaks myself.

So I'm thinking that applying the old battery tweaks will help out.
try this post... it has lots of things and batt things also:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...88&postcount=1

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils