View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:26 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
It was a very strange issue. After midnight and the date change, the gps started working fine again and not rebooting the phone. It has been working fine for a couple days since now. Very weird stuff.

Although I didn't use you solution as the problem resolved itself, thanks for the post, I will remember this if the problem ever shows up again.
Thanks for the thanks bobram, hehehe. The reason I posted the fixes is that I use voice turn by turn GPS almost everyday, and months ago I had the GPS rebooting issue that was plaguing many members here at the time. Anyway, using an older xtra.bin fixed the problem at the time, until the Quick GPS updates were corrected on the servers. Then, a few weeks ago, I enabled time updates from the cell towers for no good reason, lol..., and my GPS started the rebooting nausea again, d'oh! Anyway, disabling the time updates appears to have fixed it so far.

In regard to IE, I see your point and understand that it should be left in..., my bad. Hehehe, I just try to avoid it as much as possible, due to Opera and SkyFire.

Best regards,
R