View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 AM
ezzie1971
PPCGeeks Regular

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

[QUOTE=OMJ;1588049]Hey guys, I've finished my ROM for WMPU, they should have it posted soon, I'll post the link when they do. But now I'm working on my next updates, and looking for ya'll's input. I'll be updating the SYS's too.
Quote:

glad to see your done with the "other woman" for a while and are back to your one true love, us. actually can't wait to check her out and see if we need to befriend her or spread ****ty rumors behind her back.

questions for ya....

1. Any particular SYS? just the latest/stabalist?---trust your opinion on this---always go with the latest/stabalist at all times
2. Leave Opera out or add back in?-----leave it out, there are enough cabs to get what you want out of it and that also goes for google mapsf`cbg``````
3. Leave Google out or add back in?
4. YouTube out or in? I'm pretty sure it's going back in
5. LZX Compression, yes or no? anyone running into any issues w/ it?

anything else needed added or removed? i
I personally have never had any use for youtube so i much would rather be able to have the xtra space. ==========dfrs23
I cooked a 28014 ROM last night w/ opera 10.3 + Google 4 + Youtube.....still was using LZX Compression.....still had 80mb storage, but really, I dont need all that space, and if it runs better w/o compression, I can easily sacrifice the small amount of storage.
I personally like to have aa=ll of