View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:03 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Awesome, thanks a million R! Works flawlessly now. Tried so many different versions of rdc with OMJ's rom that I was starting to go a little crazy. In retrospect, they were all 6.1 rdc proggies, so that's was probably my hitler... But I can vouch for it working with Win7/64 Pro:

Though I'm not really sure what that white bar is above the home bar and below the startbar in the client. Probably just didn't fit the whole 480x640 perfectly... Wish gsense worked with it.
Yikes! I just posted and did not see your post until just now. Anyway, you're more than welcome! I'm glad to see that the cab works with Win7-64 Pro. Thanks for the screen shot as well. I really like your desktop monitors. Cheers! In regard to the white bar at the bottom, same thing here... I think we still need to find a true 6.5.x version in order to get rid of the bar. Anyway, if I find a better version, I'll make sure to post it.

Best regards,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 02-24-2010 at 10:06 PM.