View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:47 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I do now have a BG4ALL courtesy of Mwalt....thx bro! but still waiting for the other mods from amarullz.

the only way to fix the data arrows is to use a cdma dialer, like rhodium....but, the downside is, we lose the facebook integration in the dialer.....to me, I'd rather have the FB

maybe the solution is a clean rom & a semi-loaded rom (not too loaded)

if I do leave LZX in....what I would suggest is downloading my kitchen, then loading my template & uncheck LZX....it will be an identical rom w/o LZX.
OMJ, thank you for the info in regard to the Leo Dialer and FB integration verses using Rhodium CDMA Dialer, in order to fix the arrows. I totally forgot about that, d'oh! Nonetheless, you're so right, the Facebook integration is definitely worth the trade off. Also, I really like your idea of both clean and semi-loaded ROM solutions, as well as your tip in regard to running your kitchen and ROM template and just unchecking LZX, if needed. Brilliant!

Many thanks once again! And thanks so much to mwalt2 for getting BG4All working with 2012.
Cheers!
R