View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:29 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Same question. My battery life seems to last only about 50% as long as my last ROM unfortunately
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
does this rom contain the battery tweaks?
im really not sure what u guys mean when u say batt tweaks...
the pool on batt is set to 25000 so thats high enough... or at least should be.
personally i flashed the new 21892 sys with 2012 but after a day went back to my 21891 with 1921 cuz i like that manila better and was too busy to cook another rom with 28192 and manila 1921.
anyways.. u saying that batt life is bad... but for me it seems ok...
maybe u talk a lot on it or a lot of texts... but if u want u can try the new rom with 2012 manila and sys 21892...
it should be better since the new manila requires less ram... although i will only get a chance to really test it the best i can starting tomorrow night after my midterms.
personally i don't use active sync... i set emails to every 4 hours, update weather every 3, don't use the internet too much.. maybe 10-20 texts a day and another probably 1 hour of talking on the phone a day(more or less, depends), but i know a lot of my batt goes cuz my classes are sometimes in places with no reception... so that kills the batt also.
i know that 23534 sys and 21892 right now might need some "touch-ups", but they work fine as they are and there is nothing on them that can't be fixed just by using a cab or a regedit.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils