View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

i will be happy whatever you decide.
thx man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Opera out, If you install it yourself to Internal Storage, it sets all cache directories there without having to go to opera:config.
Google Maps out
Youtube IN, I can't find a cab that works.

Did not notice a difference between compressions, so Id keep it.

Keep the great work up, OMJ! Many thanks!
makes good sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

i hope this update has the call history inlcuded.
sorry man, I sent kimi a pm, and he said it was coming along slowly....so unfortunately we have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
I miss having call history and voice mail messages on the home screen. Can that be added in or is it somehow selectable and I've missed it? Love the 2.5/6.5/21887 combo. I'm a noob and I'd rather you put the apps in. Google maps is working for me right now, but You Tube launches and shows thumbnails, but can't play files.
as soon as the call history is made available, I'll update the roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
1) The 6.5.x SYS that you feel has the best combination of speed and stability, please.

2) I think Opera is a little faster built in to the SYS. Nonetheless, since it gets updated frequently, it would be great to be able to uninstall the older version and install the latest version easily. +1 for out!

3) I think Google Maps works better with 6.5.x when built in or installed to Main Memory. Plus, no matter where you install it, it's going to load up it's App Data and App Data Cache Folders in Main Storage. That said, I do not really use it much and would not miss it, due to having voice turn by turn guidance software and Bing installed to Internal Storage. As always, it's what you like best OMJ. +1 for out!

4) YouTube definitely +1 for built in, please. It seems to work much better with 6.5.x that way, at least here.

As far as leaving anything out, is it even possible to leave Internet Explorer Mobile out? Not sure if it is, but that would be great.

In regard to adding anything else, I'm not sure if BG4All or the 9 or more Quick Links Mod works with 2012 at this time, but both would be sweet. And as already mentioned, the Call History Mod would be nice touch, if possible. One more wish, lol... is there any way to fix the EVDO arrows from always staying bright yet? It's not a big deal at all, but had to ask... As I've tried different regedits to no avail.

5) Last but not least, if LZX Compression causes any speed, stability, or future Sense 2012 mod issues, I'd vote to leave it out. At this point, the ability to install the latest Sense visual modifications, tweaks, and personal preferences easily, is more important here than main storage space.

Many thanks again OMJ for all your great Diamond ROM work.
Cheers,
R
I am testing out 25006 now....but got some weird Threaded email stuff going on...

In Outlook, they are threaded fine, but I also have several IMAP/POP3 accounts. It seems the IMAP accounts are threaded fine, but the POP3 accounts are condensed into one, meaning when I 1st open the account, I only see one email, but when I open it, I see the entire list of emails in the account.

I do now have a BG4ALL courtesy of Mwalt....thx bro! but still waiting for the other mods from amarullz.

the only way to fix the data arrows is to use a cdma dialer, like rhodium....but, the downside is, we lose the facebook integration in the dialer.....to me, I'd rather have the FB

Personally I'm not seeing any issues w/ LZX but wanted to check w/ ya'll to see if anyone has...

maybe the solution is a clean rom & a semi-loaded rom (not too loaded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
LZX compression out please. I can't get Max Manila to work with the compression built in.

Thanks.
if I do leave it in....what I would suggest is downloading my kitchen, then loading my template & uncheck LZX....it will be an identical rom w/o LZX.