View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-23-10]V3.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
I don't see anyone else with this problem, so maybe it is just my TP2. I am running on Sprint and this is on version 3.1. I can't get the WiFi Router to work. It turns on and indicates it is ready. It seems to allow a connection from my computer (both Win XP and Mac 10.6) but there does not seem to be an active connection to the internet. I have tried various settings ie: different SID names and passwords. I flashed back to stock, then flashed again (no luck), flashed this twice with no luck. I flashed back to 3.0 and WiFi Router worked no problem. I then re-flashed 3.1 and the Router still didn't work. I went back to 3.0 and the Router works fine.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions, or if you need any additional information.

By the way, I really like this series of ROM's. I have tried a variety of the including Mighty's and Energy's but always come back. I think the theme is great, and am glad to see you are unwilling to compromise. My wife and I have been donating to our local animal shelter for several years, and I definitely appreciate all of your efforts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
+1 I just tried the wifi router and it will not connect to the internet but does make a connection with the phone.

I'm sorry to say, I have no idea what's wrong. Never have tried Wifi Router on my phone. Been too scared of receiving at huge bill from Sprint. When you use Wifi Router, is it to use the phone as the source for the internet connection?.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion