satsun
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post

2. Why are you installing email tab 2.5 to sense 2.5???!!!!! That is an email tab ported to work with 2.0, this is 2.5 and it already has that email tab.

The email tab/picture looks better in this version than stock(mailbox instead of letters) that's the only reason i was trying to install it, didnt realize it was for sense 2.0

3. I will see if I can make a cab to set Swype your default keyboard

Please let me know when you have this, cant bear to type individual letters in anymore lol

4. I have auto rotation now working, I am just trying to work out some bugs.

Will try out the fix shortly

1. One of the cabs that you installed changed the date format, not sure which one. I can get you a cab to fix that later today

Thanks

3. The slider is stock, all files came from the latest build of Sense 2.5 (2012) I don't want to customize it at this time. Mainly want to get the bugs out.

understood

Please review in bold and underlined above

Additionally
  1. On stock i get a preview of a incoming text or email message, i dont get those ever since i've been installing the new sense versions that have come out, anyclue if that's a setting that's turned off?
  2. Youtube audio is not working, should i apply the previous youtube fix? or do i need a different one?