View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:07 PM
harvick2933
PPCGeeks Regular

harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933
Re: [02-23-10]V3.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
I don't see anyone else with this problem, so maybe it is just my TP2. I am running on Sprint and this is on version 3.1. I can't get the WiFi Router to work. It turns on and indicates it is ready. It seems to allow a connection from my computer (both Win XP and Mac 10.6) but there does not seem to be an active connection to the internet. I have tried various settings ie: different SID names and passwords. I flashed back to stock, then flashed again (no luck), flashed this twice with no luck. I flashed back to 3.0 and WiFi Router worked no problem. I then re-flashed 3.1 and the Router still didn't work. I went back to 3.0 and the Router works fine.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions, or if you need any additional information.

By the way, I really like this series of ROM's. I have tried a variety of the including Mighty's and Energy's but always come back. I think the theme is great, and am glad to see you are unwilling to compromise. My wife and I have been donating to our local animal shelter for several years, and I definitely appreciate all of your efforts.
+1 I just tried the wifi router and it will not connect to the internet but does make a connection with the phone.

If I helped you, please hit THANKS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.