View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:54 PM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

OK so here it is day 2 with 2012 installed and I am very impressed with the functionality and response. Great job Jmart518 and all those that helped you bring this to us.

I do have a couple of questions so I am hoping someone can give me some valuable feedback:

1) Is auto rotation still being worked on? I have no portrait to landscape rotation at this time.
2) I had a number of fixes installed prior to moving to 2012. Are the following still applicable after the install of 2012 (TVIconDisable, At0mD3D Driver, Enable RAPI, Enable All Camera Modes, FixUnreadCount, Leo Camera Fix, Lower RAM - ShareMemSize, NoPushInternet, TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy).
3) Can you remove the Twitter tab, as I do not see an option to do this in Personalize Settings section?
4) Is there a Facebook tab out there? I have heard rumblings but have not seen anything concrete.
5) Do people access FB from the Quick Link section on the Today screen?

Many thanks,
Steve