View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Wow, I missed a lot! I will do my best to answer everybody's questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))
i install it to my memory card n it didnt work or should i install it to my main memory?
ALWAYS install anything related to Sense to DEVICE! If not, you are asking for problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
jmart518 do you have the slider set you use in 2012? Plus is there a way unstall that bootscreen picture with that windows logo that moves up down I have one. Did you get what left you?? Yours say something at the bottom to let right. If it does I'll keep that.
The slider set is just the stock 2.5 slider, no changes have been made to it. Are you talking about the orange windows startup screen? Yeah, I got the package, thanks bro! I'll give it a shot later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Jmart... Not a good day today haha.... ok so here's the updates with yesterday's sense...
  1. As some users are reporting my background went black to no background, very weird
  2. after i installed the email tab 2.5 my sense wouldnt come back on and fone kept freezing at various screens, and that was all she wrote, i somehow got into uninstalled the email tab but that didnt work
Anyways to add the email tab 2.5 icon in upcoming versions?

Oh as well i'm using swype, that damn sipchange.cab gives an error and causes too much issues and looks to freeze the build, are you swyping? if so do u kno what the issue is? as with stock swype and sipchange work fine.....

AS well what's up with autorotation? the iphone does this really well... why cant this damn fone? even in stock mode it's pretty bad?????
1. By default 2.5 has a black background, if you changed it and had a background picture, but then it went black again, one of two things happened: Either the picture you were using got moved/deleted or you installed something that overwrote the reg settings to tell Sense where the picture is.
2. Why are you installing email tab 2.5 to sense 2.5???!!!!! That is an email tab ported to work with 2.0, this is 2.5 and it already has that email tab.
3. I will see if I can make a cab to set Swype your default keyboard
4. I have auto rotation now working, I am just trying to work out some bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
I'm installing the new build that was uploaded this morning by jmart but yesterday we were having an issue with autorotation and fixed it partially...... wish me luck =D>

JMART...UPDATE>>>> ok i've reinstalled the cab and instead of installing it to my card as i usually do i have it installed on the fone directly, in the begining it was a bit slower but it seems to be responding faster, so jmart does it take the fone about 10 minutes or so to warm up and run faster with the sense build?

so i have sense 2.52012 installed together with the following mods thus far:
kd lockscreen
tsowen taskbar
kd 3. KD Mod to tsowens (the TV doesnt have a colorful icon which sucks, any info on this? as the mod removes the icon the tsowen had originally)
Q inbox Extender
Swype
.net cf 3.5
jmart cfc 2012
microsoft my phone (NOW WORKING )
cookie's Home Tab
codyppc performance booster(does this really do anything?)
HouMing File Explore extension (keeps giving error but in the background seems to work, so i uninstalled)
Q inbox extender

Text messages seems to be weird... i click on all messages and the screen shows like this:

ste... 21 February 2010 1k
Me: (my message here)

i cant see who sent it to me..above it's steve but the date takes presedence and i cant fix the column width cause text messaging area doesnt allow you too(i cant find the width mover thingy)

Extra.... When you go thru the slider the Pictures and Video icon on the slider is NOT the same as the one that pops up BIG while ur sliding(with the camera in front) anyways u can make the camera icon appear on the slider, and change the icon for the email to the email tab 2.5 icon? it would give your build a cleaner look as well..

Landscape mode seems to be working now, do i still need the files on the main page:
2012 Start Settings.cab (1.1 KB, 16 views)
2012 Landscape Fix.cab (1.1 KB, 11 views)

or did you forget to remove them? and what was the start settings cab for(i forgot).....

will report bugs if i get any....
Again, always install to device memory not storage card.
Yeah, it takes a little bit to warm up, ten min seems a little long though
1. One of the cabs that you installed changed the date format, not sure which one. I can get you a cab to fix that later today
2. Most of the things that are in the codyppc performance are already in this cab, so it's not really doing anything, nor is it hurting anything.
3. The slider is stock, all files came from the latest build of Sense 2.5 (2012) I don't want to customize it at this time. Mainly want to get the bugs out.
4. No, you only need those files for the previous version of Sense

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-24-2010 at 11:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.