View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 04:02 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iholmes89 View Post
I am a total newbie. This kitchen was my first download, and I am ecstatic! I will definitely donate. The pocket plus oem trials have expired and I can't use them. What/where do I need to change in registry to put in code? What is the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The code can be gotten from SPB Software House in exchange for some of your hard earned cash. Right click on PocketPlus in the kitchen, and choose Visit Homepage.