satsun
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Neither have I...but now that I think about it with all the reading I have done I think people have been using the app link on the Today screen to launch FB. I still want to get rid of the Twitter tab since I do not use it.

Does anyone know if 2012 goes landscape and does the GSensor config app work with 2012?

Steve
I'm installing the new build that was uploaded this morning by jmart but yesterday we were having an issue with autorotation and fixed it partially...... wish me luck =D>

JMART...UPDATE>>>> ok i've reinstalled the cab and instead of installing it to my card as i usually do i have it installed on the fone directly, in the begining it was a bit slower but it seems to be responding faster, so jmart does it take the fone about 10 minutes or so to warm up and run faster with the sense build?

so i have sense 2.52012 installed together with the following mods thus far:
kd lockscreen
tsowen taskbar
kd 3. KD Mod to tsowens (the TV doesnt have a colorful icon which sucks, any info on this? as the mod removes the icon the tsowen had originally)
Q inbox Extender
Swype
.net cf 3.5
jmart cfc 2012
microsoft my phone (NOW WORKING )
cookie's Home Tab
codyppc performance booster(does this really do anything?)
HouMing File Explore extension (keeps giving error but in the background seems to work, so i uninstalled)
Q inbox extender

Text messages seems to be weird... i click on all messages and the screen shows like this:

ste... 21 February 2010 1k
Me: (my message here)

i cant see who sent it to me..above it's steve but the date takes presedence and i cant fix the column width cause text messaging area doesnt allow you too(i cant find the width mover thingy)

Extra.... When you go thru the slider the Pictures and Video icon on the slider is NOT the same as the one that pops up BIG while ur sliding(with the camera in front) anyways u can make the camera icon appear on the slider, and change the icon for the email to the email tab 2.5 icon? it would give your build a cleaner look as well..

Landscape mode seems to be working now, do i still need the files on the main page:
2012 Start Settings.cab (1.1 KB, 16 views)
2012 Landscape Fix.cab (1.1 KB, 11 views)

or did you forget to remove them? and what was the start settings cab for(i forgot).....

will report bugs if i get any....

Last edited by satsun; 02-24-2010 at 07:37 AM.