satsun
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
I have updated the first post with landscape fix, I left out a setting on the one from yesterday. glModeSwitch is the Chainfire graphics driver, you can change modes (fast or slow) by selecting this. Fast is enabled by default, so I wouldn't mess with it.

I always appreciate feedback, that way we can perfect this thing. I won't be much help on this though, as I don't use MyPhone. Maybe somebody that does will chime in and help.

I haven't experienced this problem yet, can you post a screen shot? Does it happen every time? Will it still play music?
Jmart... Not a good day today haha.... ok so here's the updates with yesterday's sense...
  1. As some users are reporting my background went black to no background, very weird
  2. after i installed the email tab 2.5 my sense wouldnt come back on and fone kept freezing at various screens, and that was all she wrote, i somehow got into uninstalled the email tab but that didnt work
Anyways to add the email tab 2.5 icon in upcoming versions?

Oh as well i'm using swype, that damn sipchange.cab gives an error and causes too much issues and looks to freeze the build, are you swyping? if so do u kno what the issue is? as with stock swype and sipchange work fine.....

AS well what's up with autorotation? the iphone does this really well... why cant this damn fone? even in stock mode it's pretty bad?????