View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
previously, with email, I was able to save to my internal storage and also delete emails off server from my phone. I don't see the advanced settings option anymore. Is it gone?
IronRed, Welcome to the HTC Diamond fellowship.
To access those "setting" press "start" icon --> Internet --> Messaging --> press "contextual menu" or "right soft key" and choose options and there you are. Alternative press "start" icon --> Internet --> Messaging --> choose any email existing account --> press "contextual menu" or "right soft key" --> scroll to "Tools· --> scroll to "Options" and there you are. In the "storage" TAB there are the setting you are looking to (anyway only the Attachemnts are really storage in the internal storage.

Anyone, with build 23534
have play with Xtask settings??? my personal setting are in
post #231 but I was guessing if someone have a better setting. thanks in advnace.

Amikam, are you the one that amaruz thanks ("aamikam" in XDA)??
I want to share a wish (don't worry not asking to you, indeed is for HTC maybe or some devoloper)
I like (haven't try but the idea looks great) the new "
seven-screen ‘Leap’ thumbnail view" (for quick and easy access to specific screens). Yeah I now we don't have android but this can be "HTC tabs "LEAP".
Image no more TAB ROW, I know everyone first time like use HTC Tabs row but after a while "NEWISH" stop and you start realize it is not so click to go from tab one to tab nine, so HTC TABS are not the heaven
Even more, if they integrated something similar to "AEButtonPlus" we can forgot of "start button" soft key and "X" soft key, so again more free space and ROW more thin.
Maybe I'm just imagine this but maybe if you analize better the HTC MINI HD you can see no more ""start button" soft key and "X" soft key, so it only lack that they replace "HTC TABS ROW" (I mean no more this row) with "HTC TABS "LEAP" effect" and VoilÃ*, Magnific, Bravo!!!
In Wish there are no SIN, but I know I left fly my imagination sometimes, also I hate
HTC MINI HD resolution 320X480 HVGA, it would be so easy if it was VGA or even WVGA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTC_WM_6.5.7_and_HTC_LEAP_SCREEN.jpg (146.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-03-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: add an image
This post has been thanked 1 times.