View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 AM
aguenter322
PPCGeeks Regular

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I don't feel like digging through old posts to quote you some more detailed information on this. All I can tell you is that a few chefs have talked about this happening. And although it does not make sense to me either, this method has been known to help in some situations. Therefore when all else fails, doing the flash dance is worth a try. It may fix it, it may not. Personally, I do the stock rom flash dance every now and then whether I am having issues or not. It's just good a good practice to get into when you flash as much as some of us do. In the end, what is it really going to hurt for the OP of these issues to spend 20 minutes or less on this?
I didn't mean it that way, it can't hurt when all else fails...it wasn't a dig at you suggesting it to the poster asking for help. I was just interested in some of the semantics of what might have been discussed in the past, maybe I should search and dig through old threads.

Edit: Thanks for linking me to that thread vin, looks like a good read and right in line with that I was looking for!

Last edited by aguenter322; 02-24-2010 at 02:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.