View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxKevin View Post
@jmart It was earlier this morning. It (2012) has the custom splash splash screens and messaging eye-candy that you mentioned you were planning to eliminate in your next build. I also ran into the stock details issue, but that didn't really bother me as I just like an overview anyways. Otherwise, the build is wonderful.

edit: thanks for adding the lock function to the left soft key
Awesome, I am glad you are enjoying it. The reason I asked is, the mms fix is designed for the builds using HTC messaging. The one you have does not, so the mms fix will just add unnecessary things on your phone. What is happening when you try to send a picture? Did you install anything after Sense?

**Side Note: You will want to add the landscape fix to your build, since you got the version before the fix

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.