View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Mutiny32
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You should have told Cmonex when you were testing that you did not like it...not much we can do about it...plus I do not think Razor was arguing ....he simply stated it was working...if you do not want responses then it is probably best not to post...then it saves every one an argument...
I told them multiple times that I didn't like it and thought it was a bad idea from the git-go.

I was being a bit harsh with my wording because I didn't want flack from Razor because he seems to be annoyed at people in this thread in general.

The virus thing is a problem though, all modern browsers block the file; only IE tells you very strongly that you're downloading something bad but asks you if you want to continue.