View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:22 PM
kscawley
PPCGeeks Regular

kscawley is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Glad you like it, and thanks for the feedback. What's funny is, over 1,2000 downloads since Jan 26. With only a few giving any feedback. So I guess the rom is working really well. Next version is almost ready, only visual changes to the rom. Will upload the rom maybe sometime today.
I am back on it again. Must say I do like your ROM. I already mentioned the on/off issue of very long pause when browsing the SD card, which you said you thought you have a fix for.

If I could suggest something else, it might be easier to find things if you organized the start menu a bit by placing like apps in folders rather than scattered around. Mighty set the standard on this, and one of the first things I do when I flash a new ROM is dive into the Windows/Start Menu and start making folders and moving stuff around. You don't need to go crazy, but having a folder for Apps (or productivity, etc.) for Calendar, Tasks Notepad, Office 2010, etc. One for Internet stuff, MultiMedia, Tools (Utilities) and then Games. Others may have different suggestions, but to me it makes it much quicker to find what I am looking for.

Other than that, keep doing what you are doing!