View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:07 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Yeah, it seems that the latest builds of Chrome and Firefox attempt to clean it, making the file corrupt. IE warns you about it, but at least it gives you the option of being stupid and downloading it.

I really don't appreciate the virus, fake or not, being in the unlocker. I still don't like the fact that the program calls home, especially when it's very unreliable and you need to re-flash your bootloader because your phone has somehow corrupted it and no longer works correctly.

And just to add, I'm pretty irritated and argumentative today. Don't argue with me. I tested the original HSPL for cmonex and I donated...twice. I don't want to hear any crap about it.
You should have told Cmonex when you were testing that you did not like it...not much we can do about it...plus I do not think Razor was arguing ....he simply stated it was working...if you do not want responses then it is probably best not to post...then it saves every one an argument...