View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23540/21892 |Feb 22| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
NRG did you know that feb 16 build 23529 is time bombed, "pocket" set my date to may 22 2010 and BOOM!
Yeah... but I figured there no point in reuploading it.. since you KNOW I'll be updating the ROM by that time.. heh

The current 23540 ROM should not be timebombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Is there away to flip the smart lock slider back to the top on the 22nd build? I find it easier to unlock with one hand with it on the top.
Yep.. see my twitter posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseclear View Post
im wondering if anyone else is having issues with arkswitch.. if i touch anywhere on the status bar it opens arkswitch... i liked the htc style screen that used to open showing vmail, email, missed calls etc... but all i get is arkswitch. Is there anyway to add the htc manager, or whatever it wass, back to default? Thanks, everything else is working flawless so Id rather not have to flash.
If you touch it in the middle... it'll bring up the notifications manager. You can set the "touch" area for arkswitch in its settings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I hope this comes very soon! I loved quickmenu because if a program froze it would always run and let you close the program that froze. Now when a program freezes, arkswitch freezes too. RSS HUB always freezes on me
Really ? never noticed that.... good to know.

Anyway, mightymike has a workaround to get it to launch, not necessarily a "fix". I'll try it and see how it behaves before I cook it in a ROM..

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.