View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:33 PM
brc64
PPCGeeks Regular

brc64 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23529/21892) ** |Feb 17| Sense 2.1 /

I looked a few pages back, and read some of the complaints. What are you guys running right now, and what bugs are you experiencing?

I'm on the December 24 28011 build and I'm happy for the most part, but have a couple of particularly annoying bugs:
* The volume rocker works even if the device is locked
* In call volume always defaults to middle, does not remember setting
* Occasionally unlocking my phone will drop me to the dialer and dial * (I have no idea why, and it's inconsistent)
* The HTC SMS app won't show all of my messages (but the All Messages button that launches the Windows SMS app does)
* The lock screen thinks I still have an appointment (on the next day) after an appointment has passed

But pretty much everything else, I think, is fine. I kind of miss HTC Sense, but it never worked very well for me (some areas didn't work properly with the VGA screen and it seemed slower overall). This build has been pretty stable aside from the bugs I mentioned. Is there a better build now? I don't even see a 28xxx build in the hotfile folder right now... has he abandoned that for the Diamond? Lastly, how well does MaxManila run on the Diamond?