View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technix2002 View Post
Running the 6.5.3 ROM with Manila 2.1 and it is the fastest ROM out of the handful that I've tried.=D> I'd almost venture to say that it is nearly perfect except 2 things:

When on speaker phone and I plug in headphones: I lose the mic built into the phone. On every ROM prior to this I've been able to use my CD cassette adapter in my car to broadcast my caller through the speakers and it would pick my voice up through the mic in the phone. I can hear my caller, but that person can't hear me. Same holds true when plugging in a stereo wired headset with mic, its the 4 pin 3.5mm jack kind.

The other thing is Windows Marketplace not working, it installs but doesn't connect. This really isn't a big deal to me though.
I never had that issue with headphones, I could just listen through the headphones and talk without problems. As far as marketplace, that site is always up and down, on every ROM I've ever tried. And yes, this was the fastest and flawless 6.5.3 2.1 I used. Hoping to continue that when Mal gets back!