View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 PM
boodaka
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
I wake up every day with that app. But it is what is hosing your setup. Try removing it or not using it and you will be fine>

You can build a rom without it and i bet you don't have this problem anymore. Simple as that. I depend on my phone as an alarm and i had this issue whether or not i used g alarm or windows....as long as g alarm was installed. Took me a while to trace down but after i removed it i have never had that issue again. Give it a try and don't forget about the thanks if it fixes your issue. If you read back through the posts you will find that others have had issues with this build of galarm. Removing it fixed it for me and them and im sure it will fix it for you.

Thanks!
lol relax , i agree its galarm, i was just implying the old galarm is doing something to windows alarm to make it crack out

edit: i just disabled windows alarm and all is fine, gotta flash without the g man

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
This post has been thanked 1 times.